Pre Conference Event: TU Delft Open & Online Program and Tour
Time: Monday, April 23, 13:30 – 17:00
Description: Preceding the OE Global Conference, TU Delft invites you to join a pre-conference on Monday 23 April. During the pre-conference TU Delft will share its involvement in Open & Online Education and introduce you to some of the exciting projects TU Delft has to offer. There are only 80 seats available, so make sure you register soon.
Provisional program (Teaching Lab)
- 13:30 Welcome
- 14:00 Opening
- 14:10: Presentation: The road to open education in 2018
- 14:40 Break
- 15:00 parallel sessions round 1
- TU Delft Open & Online education: How does TU Delft support online education (CDS) and how are e doing/what have we reached so far?
- New Media Center (tour), high quality recordings for (open, online and offline) education: Tour & presentation about NMC support in open & online education
- Teaching lab (tour), stimulating and facilitating innovation by teachers: Tour and presentation Teaching Lab (why is it there, how does is contribute to supporting & innovating TU Delft education)
- TU Delft Open science – bringing education and research closer together through open approaches: How does TU Delft support & stimulate Open Science, how does Open Science aim to stimulate the adoption of openness in our university?
- TU Delft Dream Hall Tour: world class innovative student projects: Tour & presentation about D:DREAM & DREAM hall
- TU Delft Library: Innovative Building & Open Spaces Tour: Tour and presentation will include the changed role of the TU Delft Library. The Library is an award-winning architecture and interesting perspective on their changing role as a library.
- 16:00 parallel sessions round 2 (repeating the same sessions)
- 16:45: closing
- 17:00 drinks
Registration: There is no cost to this event, but participation is limited to the first 80 people who register. Register early to reserve your spot.