CFP: Open Praxis
Open Praxis Journal Publication Opportunity
We are very pleased to announce that Open Praxis will publish a selection of papers from the Open Education Global 2019 conference. Open Praxis is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal focusing on research and innovation in open, distance and flexible education, published by the International Council for Open and Distance Education – ICDE. Articles selected for publication must meet the established Open Praxis Editorial Policies.
If you would like your paper considered for publication in the November 2019 edition of Open Praxis, please note that papers submitted for publication will follow an additional review process. The Open Education Global Program Committee will first review, in an expedited manner, all submissions with an interest for publication in Open Praxis.
Pre-selected authors will be invited by OE Global Program Committee to submit full papers to Open Praxis for a possible inclusion in the November 2019 edition. Please note that selected papers will undergo an additional peer review by the Open Praxis reviewer team. Full papers will need to be submitted by 15 July 2019 according to the Open Praxis submission guidelines.
Please note that if you would like to be considered for inclusion in Open Praxis your extended narrative needs to have a minimum of 1,200 words and a maximum of 5,000 words.
Please take note of the Open Praxis timeline below:
- Proposal submission, stating an interest for publication in Open Praxis: 1 May 2019. We encourage authors with an interest to publish in Open Praxis to submit their proposals before the stipulated deadline or as soon as possible.
- Expedited review of proposals by program committee and communication to authors: 1 June 2019.
- Communication to authors, by the OE Global Program Committee, pre-selected for inclusion in Open Praxis: 7 June 2019.
- Confirmation by selected authors about their intention to submit full papers: 14 June 2019.
- Submission of full paper to Open Praxis: 15 July 2019. Once Open Praxis editorial process begins, additional revisions may be requested.
- Feedback to authors from the review committee: 15 August 2019.
- Revised/final papers due: 15 September 2019.
- Final communication to authors (acceptance/rejection), layout, proof review, publication: 16 September – 20 November 2019.