We will live stream the following sessions. Live Stream links will display on this page during the times listed.
All times are in local conference time in Milan (CEST – GMT+1).
- 9.00-9.10 Welcome & Orientation to Conference
- 9.10-9.30 Opening Address: Open Education and the Third Mission of Universities
- 9.30-10.30 Keynote, Students: Storytellers and Creators of their Own Open Futures. Paola Corti, Trudi Radtke, Guilia Boggiali, and Robert Queckenberg.
- 17.30-18.30 Award Ceremony
- 9.00-9.10 Welcome, Summary of Day 1 & Orientation to Day 2
- 9.10-9.30 Opening Address: Role of Libraries in promoting Open Education
- 9.30-10.30 Keynote, Advancing Science and Math Education Worldwide Through OER: Lessons learned from PhET interactive simulations. Kathy Perkins.
- 16.00-17.00 Keynote, The Warp and Weft of Open Education and Social Justice. Cheryl Hodgkinson-Williams.
- 9.00-9.10 Summary Day 1 & 2, Orientation to Day 3
- 9.10-9.30 The Open Education Consortium Evolves – Iterating an Open Future
- 9.30-10.30 Keynote, New Learning Pathways in an Open and Digital World, What might the education landscape look like in 2030? Dominic Orr.
- 15.50-16.30 UNESCO OER Recommendation Panel